Low Dose Aspirin Chewable
Medically reviewed on October 9, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: Healthlife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-136
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each Tablet)
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID*)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- for other uses, see your doctor, but do not use for more than 10 days without consulting your doctor because serious side effects may occur.
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like/symptoms should not use this product. when using this product, if changes in behaviour with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF THE IMPRINTED FOIL SEAL OVER THE MOUTH OF THE BOTTLE IS CUT, TORN, BROKEN OR MISSING
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursion permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use by expiration date on package
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- FD&C Yellow No.6
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Corn Starch
- Modified corn starch
- Saccharin soidum
- Stearic acid
|LOW DOSE ASPIRIN CHEWABLE
aspirin tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Healthlife of USA (079656178)|
|Time-Cap Labs, Inc.||037052099||manufacture(69517-136)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.