Freeman Packaging Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on October 9, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 71734-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only- hands.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
Avoid contact with broken skin.
Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush with water and call a doctor.
- avoid contact with broken skin.
if skin irritation develops
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105 F.
- may discolor some babrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
alcohol, aloe vere gel, extracts of juniper, eucalyptus oil, carbomer, thymol essence (radix), diisoprpanol amine, purified water.
|FREEMAN PACKAGING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD. (544530534)|
|Registrant - JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD. (544530534)|
|JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD.||544530534||manufacture(71734-201)|