Alcohol Wipes by JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol .31mL in 1mL
Labeler: JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 71734-202
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 31% (v/v)
- To decrease bacterial on the skin that could cause disease.
- Clean and refresh hands and face.
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands and face thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- do not store above 105 F.
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
alcohol, water, acetone, phenylphenol, triethanolamine, poly methacrylate, essence
|Labeler - JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD. (544530534)|
|Registrant - JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD. (544530534)|
|JIANGMEN SHUIZIRUN SANITARY ARTICLES CO., LTD.||544530534||MANUFACTURE(71734-202)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.