MINTOX MAXIMUM STRENGTH by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on Oct 9, 2017
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4114
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
• shake well before use
• do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls two times a day, or as directed by a doctor
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 1 mg
• store at room temperature
• protect from freezing
• keep tightly closed
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if breakaway band on bottle cap is missing or broken.
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, caramel color, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D and C yellow no.10, flavor, glycerin, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|MINTOX MAXIMUM STRENGTH
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|