Fuzion AB Foam
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.013g in 10mL
Labeler: Zep Inc.
NDC Code: 66949-388
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antibacterial Hand Wash
For washing to decrease bacteria on hands.
For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes; if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if individual is conscious, give large quantities of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Wet hands with water.
- Press pump to dispense product into hands.
- Massage soap into hands and wrists, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles and cuticles.
- Rinse hands thoroughly and dry.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Water; Cetrimonium Chloride, Lauryl/ Myristyl Amidopropyl Amine Oxide, Glycerin, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, fragrance, Glutaral, citric acid; Red 4; Yellow 5
|FUZION AB FOAM
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Zep Inc. (030471374)|