Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer - Deep 20
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0338
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Store at room temperature
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, kaolin, VP/hexadecene copolymer, synthetic wax, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, trisiloxane, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, silica, phenoxyethanol, boron nitride, polysilicone-11, quaternium-90 bentonite, sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, methylparaben, farnesol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polymethyl methacrylate, tocopheryl acetate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, cetyl lactate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, retinyl palmitate, pantothenic acid, ascorbic acid,titanium dioxide, iron oxides
Call toll-free 800-480-4812 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
Dist. by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
SKIN CLEARING BLEMISH CONCEALER - DEEP 20
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 25, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.