Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer - Deep 20
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0338
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Store at room temperature
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, kaolin, VP/hexadecene copolymer, synthetic wax, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, trisiloxane, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, silica, phenoxyethanol, boron nitride, polysilicone-11, quaternium-90 bentonite, sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, methylparaben, farnesol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polymethyl methacrylate, tocopheryl acetate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, cetyl lactate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, retinyl palmitate, pantothenic acid, ascorbic acid,titanium dioxide, iron oxides
Call toll-free 800-480-4812 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
Dist. by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
SKIN CLEARING BLEMISH CONCEALER - DEEP 20
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.