Docusate Sodium by AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 7, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 11788-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1-3 softgels daily
Children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily
Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C
Black edible ink, D&C Red #33, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and titanium dioxide.
Docusate Sodium Softgels, USP 100mg (Double-Tone)
Quantity : 19000 Softgels
NDC. No : 11788-015-00
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY. CONTENTS SHOULD BE REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICK CONFORMANCE WITH THE FOOD DRUG & COSMETIC ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Registrant - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc.||528101821||manufacture(11788-015), analysis(11788-015), label(11788-015), pack(11788-015)|