MAXIMUM STRENGTH Nighttime Sleep Aid
Medically reviewed on September 25, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 51013-420
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(51013-420), analysis(51013-420)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.