Severe Sinus Daytime, Non-Drowsy
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-5027
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
BONUS SIZE |24 +12 FREE
Compare to Tylenol® Sinus Severe active ingredients††
DAYTIME • NON-DROWSY
ACETAMINOPHEN / PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
GUAIFENESIN / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl / NASAL DECONGESTANT
• Relieves sinus headache, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, chest congestion & mucus
CAPLETS (24 + 12 FREE)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
Walgreens PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED†
Health expertise you rely on, quality you trust.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Sinus Severe.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-5027)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-5027)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.