Docusate Sodium by AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 11788-024
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1-3 softgels daily
Children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily
Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C
D&C Red #33, FD&C red # 40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink.
Docusate Sodium Softgels, USP 100mg (Single-Tone)
Quantity : 19000 Softgels
NDC. No : 11788-024-00
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY. CONTENTS SHOULD BE REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICK CONFORMANCE WITH THE FOOD DRUG & COSMETIC ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Registrant - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc.||528101821||manufacture(11788-024), analysis(11788-024), label(11788-024), pack(11788-024)|