Sore Mouth Cleanser by Walgreens
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 1588mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0363-0085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 150 mg/10mL
Oral debriding agent/Oral wound cleanser
- aids in the removal of phlgem, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
- for temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, acidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums
- for temporary use to cleanse canker sores
- assists in the removal of foreign material from minor oral wounds
this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redenss persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly
do not swallow
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: rinse two teaspoons (10 mL) around the mouth for at least 1 minute, then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or pysicial
- children under 12 should be supervised in the use of the product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
store at controlled room temperature 68-77°F (20-25°C)
water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, poloxamer 338, polysorbate 20, methyl salicylate, menthol, sodium saccharin, blue 1
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals, distributor of Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Sore Rinse
DIST.BY: WALGREEN CO.,
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com 2013 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
|SORE MOUTH CLEANSER
hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.