MAXIMUM STRENGTH Nighttime Sleep Aid
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
NDC Code: 69842-392
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(69842-392), analysis(69842-392)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 25, 2017