Sleep Aid by CVS PHARMACY, INC.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
NDC Code: 69842-393
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
|adults & children 12 yrs & over||2 softgels at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor|
|childreb under 12 yrs||do not use|
- store at 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F) and high humidity
- protect from light
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(69842-393), analysis(69842-393)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.