Allergy Relief by Amerisource Bergen
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-440
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate,
methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
Compare to Benadryl® active ingredient*
diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
• Sneezing • Runny Nose
• Itchy Throat • Itchy, Watery eyes
100 Capsules ι 25 mg Each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL
UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING OR IF RED BAND AROUND
CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of
the registered trademark Benadryl®.
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook PA 19087
Questions or Concerns?
Good Neighbor Pharmacist Brand Products
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(46122-440), PACK(46122-440)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(46122-440)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(46122-440)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(46122-440)|
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.