Cold Multi-Symptom by ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Medically reviewed on September 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
NDC Code: 55301-470
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sore throat
- helps clear nasal passages
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- heart disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86º)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare To The Active Ingredients of Tylenol® COLD MAX*
Dextromethorphan HBr, Phenylephrine HCl
Pain reliever/Fever reducer, Cough suppressant &
• Sore Throat
• Nasal Congestion
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® COLD MAX.
"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK"
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55301-470)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.