Anti Fungal by Guangzhou Ertiantang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Guangzhou Ertiantang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
NDC Code: 71582-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Coltrimazole 1% Antifungal
• For the cure of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ring worm (tinea corporis).
• For relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that accompany these conditions.
For External Use Only.
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
• Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot).
• If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for jock itch).
• If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product. For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
GLACIAL ACETIC ACID, GARLIC OIL, OSTHOL, SOPHORA FLAVESCENS ROOT, PSEUDOLARIX AMABILIS BARK，PHRYMA LEPTOSTACHYA WHOLE, PHELLODENDRON CHINENSE WHOLE
Bluebird Health Company
3856 Walnut Grove Avenue
Rosemead, CA 91770-1655
Made in China
|Labeler - Guangzhou Ertiantang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd (546747036)|
|Registrant - Guangzhou Ertiantang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd (546747036)|
|Guangzhou Ertiantang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd||546747036||manufacture(71582-001)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 23, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.