Stool Softener Laxative by Walgreens
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
NDC Code: 0363-0679
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
if you are presently taking mineral oil.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take softgels with a full glass (8 oz) of water
|adults and children 12 years and older||
take 1-3 softgels daily or as directed by a doctor.
This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains:sodium 6 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
D&C red #33*, edible ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Docusate Sodium 100 mg / Laxative
• Effective relief of constipation
1 BOTTLE INSIDE
Compare to Phillips'® Stool Softener active ingredient≠≠
≠≠This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC., distributor of Phillips'® Stool Softener.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|