2-Count HEAT PATCHES by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Medically reviewed on June 14, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.025g in 100g
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-308
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Discontinue use at least one hour prior to bath / shower / swimming; do not use immediatelty after bath / shower / swimming.
- Allergy alert: if you are allergic or suspect you are allergic to the ingredients listed below, including chili perppers.. consults with your physician before use.
Temporary relief of minor pain associated with:
- Minor backache
Temporary relief of minor pain.
Capsaicin: 0.025%...........................Topical Analgesic
Hydrogenated Poly, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Petroleum, Styrene / Isoprene Copolymer
For Use on Adults and Childrens 12 Years of Age or Older
- Clean and dru affected area; ensure area is fully dry before application
- Remove patch from film
- Apply to treatement site
- Patch may be trimmerd to best fit treatment site; trim patch before removing film
- Wash hands after application
- Discard after signle use
- Take care when using on elderly ot incapacited persons
- Do not use more than 8 hours
- Do not use the Capsaicin Heat Patch more than 3-4 times daily
- Do not exceed 7 days of continue use
if swallowed, contacr a poison control center immediately.
- One time use only; do not attempt to reuse the product
- avoid storage in direct sunlight
- Protect patch from excessive moisture
- On areas with sensitive skin, open wounds or previous burns
- with pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or oinments
- with other forms of heat theraphy, including heating pads, or multiples of this treatment on a single treatement site
- Follow the below directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucus membrances or skin rashes.
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Conditions worsens
- Symptons persist more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear, and reoccur within a few days
Customer Care Help Line
|2-COUNT HEAT PATCHES
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
|Foshan Aqua Gel Biotech Co.,Ltd.||529128763||manufacture(63868-308)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.