Pharbedryl by Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
Medically reviewed on September 11, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
NDC Code: 67046-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years or over
|Children under 12 years
||ask a doctor
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Protect from moisture
- Use by expiration date on package
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)|