Stool Softener Laxative by McKesson (Sunmark)
Medically reviewed on November 22, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 70677-0034
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains:sodium 6 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
D&C red #33*, edible ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO COLACE® REGULAR STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER ACTIVE INGREDIENT†
Relief of occasional constipation
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., distributor of Colace® Regular Strength Stool Softener.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Another Quality Product Distributed By Mckesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
|STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|