ROBAFEN COUGH FORMULA by NuCare Pharmceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: NuCare Pharmceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-3020
Guaifenesin USP 200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- TSP = teaspoonful
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 - 4 TSP every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each TSP (5 mL) contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
caramel powder, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
MAJOR ® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233,
Livonia, MI 48152
|ROBAFEN COUGH FORMULA
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 14, 2017