GoodSense Artifical Tears by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL 0.05g in 1mL, POVIDONE 0.06g in 1mL
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4095
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%............................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using
benzlkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, edetate disodium, glucose, hydrochloric acid, monobasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate hydrate, sodium hydroxide
Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree, City, GA 30269
Made in Korea
|GOODSENSE ARTIFICAL TEARS
polyvinyl alcohol, and povidone solution/ drops
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|