Dr. Numb by Shinpharma Inc
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 4mg in 50g, BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 0.25mg in 50g
Labeler: Shinpharma Inc
NDC Code: 69903-002
benzethonium Chloride 0.25%
External Analgesic and First Aid Antiseptic
- Can be used instead of soap and water to help clean minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- For the temporary relief of discomfort and pain associated with dermal procedures such as tattoo removal, dermarolling, electrolysis, microblading, and piercing
- Temporarily relieves pain and itch while helping to prevent infection.
- For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use in large quantities particularly over raw surfaces or blistered area
- do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of body
- longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- condition worsenss or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Use Dr.Numb® Topical Anesthetic Foam Soap to cleanse the targeted area.
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply 2 to 3 pumps of foam soap andgently rub into the skin. Leave it onfor 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off gentlywith running water or wipe with cleanpaper towel.
- Use before, during andafter the procedure.
- Make sure tocover the bottle tightly when not inuse, otherwise, the anesthetic effect will be lessened.
Adults and children two years old and older: Use to clean minor cuts, scrapes, and burns by thoroughly washing with water. Rinse and air dry. Use no more than three times daily.
Children under two years of age, ask a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 590-860F (150-300C)
- Do not expose to temperature above 1200F(490C)
- Protect from freezing
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin , Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Menthoxypropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.
Call weekdays 9 AM to 6 PM PST at 1-877-786-2001 or email us at email@example.com
lidocaine and benzethonium chloride cream cream
|Labeler - Shinpharma Inc (248552403)|
|Registrant - Shinpharma Inc (248552403)|