Childrens Pain Relief by DISCOUNT DRUG MART
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
Labeler: DISCOUNT DRUG MART
NDC Code: 53943-836
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
|* or as directed by a doctor|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor
|24-35||2-3 years||1 tablet
|36-47||4-5 years||1½ tablets
|48-59||6-8 years||2 tablets
|60-71||9-10 years||2½ tablets
|72-95||11 years||3 tablets
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid high humidity.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
citric acid anhydrous, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, crospovidone, D&C red No.27 lake, D&C red 30 aluminum lake, dextrose monohydrate, ethylcellulose, FD &C Blue No.1 lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose.
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol® Chewables.
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
Distributed by: Discount Drug Mart
211 Commerce Drive
Medina, OH 44256
|CHILDRENS PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - DISCOUNT DRUG MART (047741335)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 13, 2017