Childrens Pain Relief by Aurohealth LLC
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-765
Acetaminophen USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
|* or as directed by a doctor|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor
|24-35||2-3 years||1 tablet
|36-47||4-5 years||1½ tablets
|48-59||6-8 years||2 tablets
|60-71||9-10 years||2½ tablets
|72-95||11 years||3 tablets
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid high humidity.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
citric acid anhydrous, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, crospovidone, D&C red No.27 lake, D&C red 30 aluminum lake, dextrose monohydrate, ethylcellulose, FD &C Blue No.1 lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose.
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol® Chewables.
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Children's Pain Relief
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
|CHILDRENS PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|