Axe by Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever
Medically reviewed on September 11, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 23.3g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1519
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
AXE NIGHT DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (23.3%)
reduces underarm wetness
• For external use only
• FLAMMABLE. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME, OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F/50°C or in enclosed places that could overheat
• Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
• USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Apply to underarms only. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water
Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propane, BHT, Propylene Carbonate.
Call toll-free 1-800-450-7580
night dry spray antiperspirant aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever (001375088)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.