Axe by Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever
Medically reviewed on September 11, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 20.2g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1512
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
AXE FOREST DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)
reduces underarm wetness
• For external use only
• FLAMMABLE. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME, OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F/50°C or in enclosed places that could overheat
• Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
• USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Apply to underarms only. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water
Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propane, BHT, Propylene Carbonate.
Call toll-free 1-800-450-7580
forest dry spray antiperspirant aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever (001375088)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.