Eczema Care by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on September 5, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: OATMEAL 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-355
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal Oatmeal 1%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin itching and irritation due to eczema.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes.
- if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens, or if symptoms last more than 7 days, or if they clear up and occur again within a few days.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for mild to moderate eczema only, apply as needed or as directed by a physician.
- store at room temperature.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Steareth-20, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Isocetyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, Sodium Chloride.
colloidal oatmeal lotion
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(59779-355)|