Dove by Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 20.2g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1508
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DOVE GO FRESH REJUVENATE 48H DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)
reduces underarm wetness
• FLAMMABLE. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME, OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F/50°C or in enclosed places that could overheat
• Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
• USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
apply to underarms only
Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Call toll-free 1-800-761-3683
go fresh rejuvenate 48h dry spray antiperspirant aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a/ Unilever (001375088)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.