GoodSense Artifical Tears by Proficient Rx LP
Medically reviewed on August 1, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED 0.05g in 1mL, POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED 0.06g in 1mL
Labeler: Proficient Rx LP
NDC Code: 63187-893
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%............................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using
benzlkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, edetate disodium, glucose, hydrochloric acid, monobasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate hydrate, sodium hydroxide
Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree, City, GA 30269
Made in Korea
Proficient Rx LP
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
|GOODSENSE ARTIFICAL TEARS
polyvinyl alcohol, and povidone solution/ drops
|Labeler - Proficient Rx LP (079196022)|
|Proficient Rx LP||079502574||RELABEL(63187-893)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.