Salicylic acid by WALGREEN COMPANY
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5.05mg in 1mL
Labeler: WALGREEN COMPANY
NDC Code: 0363-0017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive dryng of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradualy increast to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to nce a day or every other day
arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, BHT, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, fragrance, glycerin, Glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, isoceteth-20, laureth-7, methyl gluceth-20, polyacrylamide, PPG-10 cetyl ether, sodium hydroxide, water
Distributed by Walgreen Co.
200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, IL 60015
100% satisifaction guaranteed
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.