made of Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Non-Nano Zinc Oxide Sunscreen
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 5, 2017.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 20g in 100mL
Labeler: MADEOF, LLC
NDC Code: 71439-050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20.0%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Diretions for full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure then rub it in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating • Immediately after towel drying. • At least every two hours.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age ask a doctor.
Helianthus Annuus* (Sunflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera* (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba* (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao* (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vanilla Oil* (Vanilla), Tocopherol*, Argania Spinosa Leaf* (Argan) Oil, Rubus Ideaus* (Raspberry) Seed Oil
Store at temperatures below 90°F
|MADE OF BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 NON-NANO ZINC OXIDE SUNSCREEN
zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - MADEOF, LLC (080635957)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.