Phytoplex Clear Aid
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 71.5g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-136
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phytoplex, Medline Remedy and Medline are registered trademarks of and Clear Aid is a trademark
of Medline Industries, Inc.
Manufactured for Medline Industries, Inc., Northfield, IL 60093 USA.
Made in USA of domestic and imported materials.
7-dehydrocholesterol, Aphanizomemnon flos-aquae (algae) extract, camellia sinenis (green tea) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, corn starch, dimethicone, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract, glycerin, guar gum,
hydrolyzed soy protein, manuka honey, phospholipids, tocopheryl acetate, water, yeast ferment extract, zea mays (corn) oil.
White Petrolatum 71.5%
Zinc Oxide 1%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protection
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse area and allow to dry
- Apply as needed with each diaper change.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
|PHYTOPLEX CLEAR AID
white petrolatum,zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Medline Industries Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 13, 2017