PYUNG GANG ATO SOON by Pyung Gang Oriental Medical Clinic
Medically reviewed on September 4, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 0.45g in 45mL
Labeler: Pyung Gang Oriental Medical Clinic
NDC Code: 69698-2001
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Mineral Oil 1%
Apply to affected area twice daily, morning and evening. Shake the bottle before use.
- Keep product out of direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Be careful not to get it in your eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
To help the treatment of atopy, psoriasis and sensitive dermatitis.
Elm, Eoseongcho, Houttuynia, Pine needles, Korean angelica root, cnidium, foxglove, Peony, Poria cocos, Yam, Matrimony vine, Milk vetch root, Duckweed, Green onion, Mulberry.
- Any items past the expiration date or damaged in transit can be exchanged where you originally purchased the item.
- It is even better the effect with avoiding instant food, flour foods, fast food, carbonated drink, alcohol and chemicals are added processed foods.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15oC - 30oC.
Store away from heat, light and moisture.
|Labeler - Pyung Gang Oriental Medical Clinic (688944181)|
|Registrant - Pyung Gang Oriental Medical Clinic (688944181)|
|Pyung Gang Oriental Medical Clinic||688944181||manufacture(69698-2001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.