Salonpas LIDOCAINE PLUS by Hisamitsu America, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZYL ALCOHOL 10.0000g in 100g, LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4.0000g in 100g
Labeler: Hisamitsu America, Inc.
NDC Code: 55328-901
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzyl alcohol 10%
Lidocaine HCl 4%
For temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Keep away from fire or flame
- on wounds or damaged skin
- in large quantities
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
- skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritaion, pain, swelling and blistering
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- clean and dry affected area
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age:
consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
- Store with lid closed tighly
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, carbomer, SD alcohol 40-B, water
Toll free 1-800-826-8861
|SALONPAS LIDOCAINE PLUS
benzyl alcohol, lidocaine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Hisamitsu America, Inc. (191877802)|