ULTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF by Universal Distribution Center LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.0015g in 1mL
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capsaicin 0.15%..........................Topical analgesic
- temporarily relieves minor pain related to:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
WARNING: EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product
- read inside of carton before using
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- do not use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a mild burning sensation may occur upon application but typically disappears in several days
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and read information printed inside carton
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Adults and Children over 18 years age
apply to affected area
place the appplicator on the skin and press firmly to dispence the liquid
massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
repeat as necessary but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
after applying, wash hands with soap and water
Children 18 years and younger: consult a doctor.
alcohol, carbomer 940, glycerin, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water
Made in P.R.C.
Universal Distribution Center
Edison, NJ 08854
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|ULTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 31, 2017