ZIMS MAX FREEZE by KOBAYASHI Healthcare International, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 17, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 37mg in 1g
Labeler: KOBAYASHI Healthcare International, Inc.
NDC Code: 54273-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Natural Menthol USP 3.7%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
Keep away from fire or flame and heated surfaces
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in Zim's Max-Freeze
- on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- with a heating pad or TENS device
- after expiration date
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- condition worsens
- rash, itching, redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- apply to affected area not more than 4 times daily
- massage painful area until absorbed into skin
- wash hands after each use with cold water
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- store with lid closed tightly
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, 1Arnica Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Triethanolamine, Water.
- Symbol before the ingredient indicates certified organic.
Consumer Comments Call: 800-319-2225
KOBAYASHI Consumer Products, LLC
P.O. Box 1191, Dalton, GA 30722
|ZIMS MAX FREEZE
menthol, unspecified form gel
|Labeler - KOBAYASHI Healthcare International, Inc. (156391729)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.