Hydrocortisone by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-311
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age
- do not use. Consult a doctor.
For external anal itching
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: consult a doctor
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- lot number and expiration date: See crimp of tube or box
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, isopropyl palmitate, mineral oil/lanolin alcohol, polysorbate 40, propylene glycol, propylene glycol monostearate, purified water, sorbic acid, sorbitan monopalmitate, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 5/15 R6
CommUnityCare Federally Qualified Health Centers
1% CR 28g
USE AS DIRECTED.
HYDROCORTISONE 1% CRM 30G NDC 76413-311-30
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-311), RELABEL(76413-311)|