Quick Action by Equate
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100mL
NDC Code: 49035-666
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- skin iritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed get medical help or contract a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep jar lid tightlty closed
- store in a cool, dry place at room temperature
- do not freeze
water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, Lavandula stoechas extract, Helichrysum italicum extract, Cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Clearasil ULTRA Rapid Action Pads
Satisfaction guaranteed-For Questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
salicylic acid swab
|Labeler - Equate (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.