MediChoice OB Cleansing
Medically reviewed on August 30, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
NDC Code: 39892-0306
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13% w/w
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid antiseptic product to apply topically to the skin to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only. Do not insert into the vagina.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- no infants. Consult a doctor
- in case of deep or punture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
If the condition persists or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area 1 to 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor. May be covered with a sterile bandage when dry.
- Store at room temperature.
- Allow pad to air dry before disposal.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified Water, Thyme Camphor
|MEDICHOICE OB CLEANSING
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc. (847412269)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.