Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC 19g in 133mL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC 7g in 133mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0119
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 19 g, Saline Laxative
Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 7 g, Saline Laxative
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Do not use without asking a doctor:
- for more than 3 days
- if you have kidney disease
- if you have heart problems
- if you are dehydrated
- are 55 years or older
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement or no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes
- symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting or urinating less often than normal)
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours).
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
Do not use if taking another sodium phosphates product.
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 bottle per day|
|children 2 to 11 years||Use Fleet Pedia-Lax Enema|
|children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- each 118-mL delivered dose contains: sodium 4.4 g
- additional liquids by mouth are recommended while taking this product
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutes
- BOTTLE SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF BOTTLE WRAPPER WITH FLEET EMBLEM IS TORN, DAMAGED OR MISSING, DO NOT USE.
- for complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult the Reference Safety Information on our website
benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0119)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.