MediChoice BZK Antiseptic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 9, 2020.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Owens & Minor Inc.
NDC Code: 39892-0304
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13% w/w
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid antiseptic product to apply topically to the skin to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only on mucouse membranes or broken or irritated skin.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- no infants. Consult a doctor
- in case of deep or punture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
If the condition persists or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area 1 to 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor. May be covered with a sterile bandage when dry.
- Store at room temperature.
- Allow pad to air dry before disposal.
Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate
|MEDICHOICE BZK ANTISEPTIC
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Owens & Minor Inc. (847412269)|
|Registrant - Owens & Minor Inc. (847412269)|
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (3)