Quality Choice Gentle Laxative
Medically reviewed on August 30, 2017
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: BISACODYL 10mg in 2000mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association
NDC Code: 63868-360
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 10 mg
- For relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- -This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
May cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have bowel movement after using a laxative. This may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older Children 6 to under 12 years Children under 6
One suppository once daily 1/2 suppository once daily Ask doctor.
-Detach one suppository from the strip and remove from foil - Carefully insert one suppositry well into the rectum
-Do not use more than once per day
- do not store above 30°C (86°F)
hydrogenated vegetable oil
|QUALITY CHOICE GENTLE LAXATIVE
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association (011920774)|
|Registrant - Reese Pharmaceutical Co (004172052)|
|Reese Pharmaceutical Co||004172052||relabel(63868-360), repack(63868-360)|