Medi-First Plus Burn Cream by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 1g, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1g
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-940
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- insect bites
- minor skin irritation
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- the condition gets worse
- condition clears up and recurs within a few days
- condition persists for more than 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 3 to 4 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 12 years:
consult a doctor
- store in a cool, dry area 59° to 79°F (15° to 25°C)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
decolorized aloe vera, emulsifying wax, ethyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, white petrolatum, white wax
|MEDI-FIRST PLUS BURN CREAM
benzalkonium chloride, lidocaine hcl cream
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 19, 2018