Hand Sanitizer by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mg in 1mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult suervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105° F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, carbomer, diisopropylamine
Made in USA with US and Foreign components
for Medline industries, Inc.,
Northfield, IL 60093 USA
495.001/495AA Rev 1
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 21, 2018