Hemorrhoidal by FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC
Medically reviewed on August 29, 2017
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: COCOA BUTTER 1768.8mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC
NDC Code: 55319-343
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cocoa butter 88.44%
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.25%
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissues
- gives temporary relief to the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily protects irritated anorectal areas
For rectal use only
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- detach one suppository from the strip. Remove the wrapper before inserting into the rectum.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult doctor
Store at 59-77° F (20-25° C)
methylparaben, propylparaben, starch
*Compare to the active ingredient of PREPARATION H® HEMORRHOIDAL SUPPOSITORIES
Reduces Internal Swelling/Soothes and Protects
- Prompt Soothing Relief from Burning, Itching, and Discomfort
- Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue
- Protects Irritated Tissue
- Also for Nighttime Relief
cocoa butter, phenylephrine hydrochloride suppository
|Labeler - FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC (024472631)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.