STOOL SOFTNER by Unit Dose Services
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Unit Dose Services
NDC Code: 50436-0399
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- Tamper Evident: do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
- VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15o-30oC (59o-86oF).
Keep tightly closed.
This Package for Households Without Young Children
D&C Red #33,Edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, titanium dioxide
Adverse drug event call: (800) 687-0176 Mon- Fri 8 AM to 4 PM
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
NDC: 50436-0399-1 30 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED in a BOTTLE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Unit Dose Services (831995316)|
|Unit Dose Services||831995316||REPACK(50436-0399), RELABEL(50436-0399)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.