2-Count HEAT PATCHES by Discount Drug Mart, Inc
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.025g in 100g
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart, Inc
NDC Code: 53943-904
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Discontinue use at least one hour prior to bath / shower / swimming; do not use immediatelty after bath / shower / swimming.
- Allergy alert: if you are allergic or suspect you are allergic to the ingredients listed below, including chili perppers. consults with your physician before use.
Temporary relief of minor pain associated with:
- Minor backache
Temporary relief of minor pain.
Capsaicin: 0.025%...........................Topical Analgesic
Hydrogenated Poly, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Petroleum, Styrene / Isoprene Copolymer
For Use on Adults and Childrens 12 Years of Age or Older
- Clean and dru affected area; ensure area is fully dry before application
- Remove patch from film
- Apply to treatement site
- Patch may be trimmerd to best fit treatment site; trim patch before removing film
- Wash hands after application
- Discard after signle use
- Take care when using on elderly ot incapacited persons
- Do not use more than 8 hours
- Do not use the Capsaicin Heat Patch more than 3-4 times daily
- Do not exceed 7 days of continue use
if swallowed, contacr a poison control center immediately.
- One time use only; do not attempt to reuse the product
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight
- Protect patch from excessive moisture
- On areas with sensitive skin, open wounds or previous burns
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or oinments
- With other forms of heat theraphy, including heating pads, or multiples of this treatment on a single treatement site
- Follow the below directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucus membrances or skin rashes.
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Conditions worsens
- Symptons persist more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear, and reoccur within a few days
Customer Care Help Line
Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm CST
|2-COUNT HEAT PATCHES
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart, Inc (047741335)|
|Foshan Aqua Gel Biotech Co.,Ltd.||529128763||manufacture(53943-904)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 14, 2017