isLeaf Shine Smooth Lip Glaze Orange
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 8g in 100mL
Labeler: C3 Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 70818-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
polybutene, lauryl alcohol, etc
keep out of reach of the children
Open the cap, press the button to put suitable amount on the applicator and apply evenly. Keep in a place away from direct sunlight with the cap closed after use
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|ISLEAF SHINE SMOOTH LIP GLAZE ORANGE
mineral oil liquid
|Labeler - C3 Co., Ltd. (689846633)|
|Registrant - C3 Co., Ltd. (689846633)|
|C3 Co., Ltd.||689846633||label(70818-012), pack(70818-012), manufacture(70818-012)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.