isLeaf Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner Brown
Medically reviewed on August 26, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: METHYLPARABEN 0.3g in 100g
Labeler: C3 Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 70818-008
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
water, butylene glycol, glycerin, alcohol, xanthan gum, etc
for a tattoo effect
keep out of reach of the children
For a thin & delicate line, drag lightly the brush tip across the base of your lash line, pressing the brush as close to the lash roots as possible. To create a thinner line, use less pressure and add more pressure to create high-impact and a bolder line or continue to layer until you get desired eye look
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|ISLEAF LONG LASTING WATERPROOF EYELINER BROWN
|Labeler - C3 Co., Ltd. (689846633)|
|Registrant - C3 Co., Ltd. (689846633)|
|C3 Co., Ltd.||689846633||label(70818-008), pack(70818-008), manufacture(70818-008)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.